Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Break

We took the boys to Marine World last week while Corbin was on spring break. The park had changed a lot since I was a kid. Corbin was ticked that he didn't get picked at the whale show. I have never seen him pout like that. Beck loved the animals and being held by mom and dad. The highlight for Jer and I was the one roller coaster that we went on. I am proud to report that I kept my arms up the whole time. I am such a thrill seeker, what can I say . I ran into my cousin Dylan and rode the coaster with him and his buddies. It was a fun day.

I am pretty sure that Beck is scared of Corbin. He often squeal when Corbin gets to close. I wonder why?


Corbin on the other hand loves his little brother.


Daddy and Corbin riding the spinning hot air balloon. Don't throw up Jer.


Good old Bugs and Daffy.

No comments: