Saturday, April 5, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

So I was called out by one of my girlfriends on neglecting the blog. We have been really busy the last few months. We worked our butts off re-landscaping our front yard, putting in a garden, and planting new plants in the back yard. I can offically say we are done planting this year. Our next big project is tileing our front porch. That is a long story and I can not discuss it per our non disclousure agreement with our home builder.
Jer and I have picked up a few new hobbies. Our gym and an amazing climbing wall and raquet ball courts. So we are making the most of the free babysitting and invested in climbing shoes and raquet ball raquets. The shoes are unbarebly uncomfortable at times but it is a blast to climb.
The boys are growing up and we are just trying to keep up. Tell next time....

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Nat!
Hope you're enjoying sunny California while we're stuck in miserably cold Utah! Tyler misses Corbin a lot and is taking a while to adjust. We are in Kevin's parent's ward...with very few children because it is mainly a neighborhood of adults with older, college aged kids. So, we are trying really hard to make new friends. Luckily, there is a 4 year old boy across the street. But, that is about all. We miss California and you guys especially!
-Amy

Momma K said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Corbin is! And little Beck looks just like you. It was nice to catch up and it looks like you guys are having a great time in CA!

Bethany said...

Am I the girlfriend that called you out? I'm always doing that to people! Anyways, I can't believe how big Beck is. Wowee! I just want to squeeze him. I look at Corbin and know that he is hilarious! What a combo of you and Jeremy! Well I love ya and hope to see ya soon!

Sarah said...

Holy cow Nat...you really caught up! We loved all of the pictures. The boys are getting so big...it is amazing how quickly it all goes by. We can't wait to see you guys soon! Love ya

Brooke & Curtis said...

Hi Nat! I enjoyed looking at all of your pics!!! I was on Bethany's site and commented that I am probably the worst blogger out there... but I am getting better, this is the first time that I hopped from one blog to another! The links are great! I miss you!

Kjrsten said...

I think it was me who nagged you about your blog, sorry about that!!!! no excuses necessary, I just wanted the wilson update and hadn't seen anything in a while! Good job catching up! Now you have more to do because stella just tagged Corbin! have fun!

love ya!