Wednesday, June 4, 2008

May in June

So, I haven't decided if I am a worse blogger or picture taker. I am pretty sure I haven't taken any pic of my kids in over a month. Why? Mostly because if I don't have pictures than I don't have to scrapbook them. Which is funny because it is not as though I have scrapbooked in the last year. Then again maybe that is why. The overwhelming idea that I have that much to catch up on. Anyways, the point is that I don't like to blog unless I have a picture to accompany it hence the lack of posts. I am going to be better though. Probably not with the blog, but with the pics.
So in May, Jeremy and I went to Arizona. We had a fabulous time. I laid by one of the 15 pools at the hotel, meet my girlfriend for a little shopping, read an entire book (moms know how exciting that is), ate really good food (I'm still working off a few pounds from those meals), went ski diving (AMAZING), visited an old ghost town, and saw 2 movies. Just writing about it makes me nostalgic. Jer's mom watched the boys for the week and I think they have an equally good time. At one point my mother in law said she had been pushing Beck on the swing for 2 hours. It doesn't get any better than that for a 1 year old.
Other than that we have just been living life.
We went a some family outings to the beach, Berkley (gotta love Zachary's pizza), took the boys to see Iron Man (Beck is not fun to take to the movies), and more less noteworthy activities.
I was released from primary last month and am back in YW's. I will miss the primary kids, but I do love working with the youth.
Jer is currently in N.Y. presenting at some conference, the cool part is that Steve Forbes is introducing him. I will let you know how the Forbes/ Wilson family vacation goes next year. I have very high hopes for the union.
We finally finished our porch. Jer and I (mostly Jer) slated our front porch. It was a Big project and took several days. We did finish it though and it looks amazing. Since I don't take pictures you will just have to come visit to see it.
Preschool ended last week for Corbin so we have the entire summer to get into trouble. Until then......

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

Your week long trip to AZ sounds fantastic. I need a kid free trip! Now, about picture taking and blogging. Just put your pictures on your blog and then make a blurb book. Go to blurb.com and see what they are. I made one and it is much easier than scrap booking!

Audry said...

Yes, I've allowed blogging to become my scrapbooking. I still want to scrapbook in the future but I"ve put it off until my kids are older.

Marci said...

Hey there, I haven't seen you in awhile. I am glad to see your blog and your cute kids! I got to you from Cami's blog! Hope to see you soon. Love Ya, Marci