Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Got Tagged

10 years ago I was...
In my senior year of Highschool. Getting pumped to graduate and for all the year end festivities.
At least that is what I assume I was doing, I don't remember that far back.

5 things on my to do list today..
1. Climbing certification at club
2. Plan Beck's B-Day party and figure out what to get him
3. laundry
4. get fabric to recover chairs
5. research vegetable garden

Things I would do if I became a billionare
1. Go on an amazing vacation ( I would even bring the kids because I could afford to bring a babysitter too)
2. Buy a new house closer to the city
3. Go shopping and take my sisters and mom

My bad habbits
1. over commiting myself
2. zonen when I watch TV

5 places I have lived
1. Discovery Bay, CA
2. Beverly Hills, CA
3. El Dorado Hills, CA
4. Laie, HI
5. Renton, WA

5 Jobs Ive had
1. janitor
2. teacher
3. life guard
4. costume swim suit sales
5. Mom

things most people don't know about me...
I would love to be a party planner in my next life.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You would be the best party planner ever!

Kjrsten said...

YOU are adorable with your vegetable garden research, and fabric for re-upholstering! You are awesome NAT!