Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disney World

We went to Florida for a week to do the whole Disney World thing. We had a great exhasting time. Here are some highlights.
Beck loved every bit of the trip

Watching Jedi Corbin
Corbin takes on Dark Vader
Corbin is victorious
Crazy Ape!
Corbin was so into the snake.

Corbin was so stoked to meet a real power ranger!
Beck is diggin Epcot. Or is it just being held?
Warriors!
The boys had both fallen asleep at this point
The pool at the hotel


My star performance in the Indiana Stunt show



Tiger, pooh, Darby, Jer, Corbin, and Beck

6 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a really fun trip!

Bethany said...

I have not smiled and laughed this hard in a while. I love Corbin! I mean, Beck is a hot little stud but Corbin is all YOU! I love his straight across bangs. I also love Jeremy's expression in the first family shot. What a cute family with such personality! Miss ya!

Mandy said...

Florida huh? You guys really do make it all over. The boyz are adorable...love Corbin face to face with the snake. Check out our blog in the next day or two. Our new "cool" home teacher brought over his for his object lesson and now all I hear is how my boys want one!! YUCK! We miss you guys. Hugs to all your boyz.
Mandy

Kjrsten said...

What a great family trip! The hotel looks awesome, the boys look adorable. I like how you took a little couples picture while they were asleep, classic! FUN FUN FUN!

Sarah said...

We loved all of your pictures!! We just got back from Florida and wished we could of worked out the timing. It made it alot easier to have other people to keep an eye on the little man. We miss you guys!

Kjrsten said...

I stopped by to see your easter pictures? I know you took some... I was expecting to see some darling boys in little preppy seersucker suits or sweater vests? what gives?
by the way I just tagged you but now that I am here, I think I remember you already got tagged on this one so you are off the hook on that but I want more more more of your babies!!