Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We drove to Utah to watch the BYU game, more importantly my cousin Ozzie play. It snowed while we were there so we had to wear our winter gear. Go Cougs!

We had a great time hanging with Blake and Aubrey. We went to my favorite restaurant while we were there. While we were there we went to the Dino Museum, it was pretty cool.

On our drive to Utah we stopped in Reno and stayed at Circus, Circus. It was a lot of fun mostly making fun of how ghetto it was. Corbin is posing in front of the game we spent all our money on.

Here is Brit posing in front of the spray paint shirt. Don't worry Brit I got it for you for Christmas.

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Nat I love all your pictures. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I am glad things are going good for you. Here is our family blog!

Marci said...

Glad to see pictures again! Your boys are so cute!